LAGRANGE MINERALS INC.
- October 29, 2018; Phoenix, Arizona: The fast growing lithium mining company Lagrange Mineral Inc. have today announced significant progress towards their IPO that will list on the New York Stock Exchange. The company released an official statement confirming the information from their headquarters in Phoenix Arizona.
- September 20, 2018; Phoenix, Arizona: Lagrange Minerals Inc. is very pleased to announce our relationship with Tesla Inc. is now greatly expanded to include a large USSD $31.2 million cash investment from Tesla Inc. into Lagrange Minerals' Zacatecas State Lithium Project in Northern Mexico.
- April 19, 2018; Phoenix, Arizona: Lagrange Minerals Inc. is today pleased to announce that Panasonic Corporation has confirmed that they will invest USD $24.5 million of equity investment into the company. The primary purpose for the investment is funding into Lagrange Minerals' lithium brine mining projects in Catamarca Province, Argentina.
- March 18, 2018; Phoenix, Arizona: Lagrange Minerals Inc. has announced today that they have reached a long term supply agreement with Panasonic Corporation that will see the multinational electronics corporation based in Japan buy 100% of Lagrange Minerals' processed output from its lithium mining operations in Catamarca Province,Argentina.
- January 31, 2018; Phoenix, Arizona: Lagrange Minerals Inc. has announced today that they will allow their institutional investors and private equity partners to begin offering pre IPO shares in Lagrange Minerals Inc. to their own private and corporate clients.
- January 9, 2018; Phoenix, Arizona: The global lithium mining company Lagrange Minerals Inc. have revealed today that they will move forward with a an IPO and publicly list the company on the stock market in New York by the end of 2018.
- December 20, 2017;Phonenix, Arizona: Lagrange Minerals Inc. today reports that the indicated mineral resource estimate for its lithium project in Zacatecas state in central Mexico is higher than originally estimated.
- November 16, 2017;Phonenix, Arizona: Lagrange Minerals Inc. announces that it has reached a supply agreement with Tesla Inc. Tesla Inc. has agreed to purchase 100% of the lithium compounds produced from Lagrange Minerals' Lithium mining project in Zacatecas State in central Mexico.
- October 5, 2017; Phoenix, Arizona: Lagrange Minerals Inc. announces that results from recently completed pilot test work at the project in Catamarca Province, Argentina have revealed extremely positive results.
- July 28, 2017; Phoenix, Arizona: Lagrange Minerals Inc. is very pleased to announce today that a joint venture partnership has been agreed upon with Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. (NYSE: SQM).